Ohio telephone dating
The company was officially dissolved on December 3, 1943.
This company was incorporated on June 7, 1899, in New Jersey, to acquire Edison's process and patents for manufacturing cement in the United States and Canada.
Thomas Graf served as manager until November 1, 1915.
The company was the prototype for other local illuminating companies that were established in the United States during the 1880s. In 1901 it consolidated with the New York Gas & Electric Light, Heat & Power Company to become the New York Edison Company.
It was absorbed by the Edison Electric Light Company on December 31, 1886.